About Aware Within - An Integrative & Holistic Approach
Providing a safe, accepting, compassionate space in which to hear and hold your story.
Helping adults integrate into wholeness, heal the impact of stress and trauma, shift out of reactivity, strengthen resilience and capacities to cope with the challenges of life, recover an authentic sense of self, to more openness, trust & compassionate conscious relationships.
Working with a broad range of issues including anxiety, stress, depression, anger, relationship conflicts, emotional overwhelm, low self-esteem, grief & loss, post traumatic stress, addiction, eating issues, feelings of disconnection, effects of early childhood developmental trauma, situational trauma, adult trauma, body image, shame, and limiting subconscious beliefs.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy is a process of self-exploration in which to better understand yourself, your patterns, and your inner world.
• Reconnect with your whole being - body, mind, emotions, and Self
• Increase confidence and self-esteem
• Build a toolbox of self-care and life skills
• Find resolution to underlying causes of issues
• Enhance emotional agility
• Build a strong foundation and boundaries for healthy relationships
• Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and other symptoms of distress
• Experience greater connection with yourself and others
• Increase creativity and aliveness
• Live a conscious life
Post-graduate Masters education in Psychotherapy.
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree from Ryerson University.
Committed to continued growth & well-being, I participate in clinical supervision, postgraduate training, therapy, workshops, and conferences, for ongoing professional and personal development.
"I believe that we are here to share our gifts and who we are with the world. To live fully alive and in peace.
Aware Within is on Facebook
for your journey.