In my private psychotherapy practice I offer individual and couples therapy. I also offer group workshops on a variety of topics.
I work both in-person and online via video conferencing.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy is a process of self-exploration in which to better understand yourself, your patterns, and your inner world. With this greater understanding and healing, you are better able to navigate your outer world with less reactivity and more conscious choice.
• Reconnect with your whole being - body, mind, emotions, and Self
• Increase confidence and self-esteem
• Build a toolbox of self-care and life skills
• Find resolution to underlying causes of issues
• Enhance emotional agility
• Build a strong foundation and boundaries for healthy relationships
• Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and other symptoms of distress
• Experience greater connection with yourself and others
• Increase creativity and aliveness
• Live a conscious life
My approach with clients is holistic, relational, trauma and nervous system-informed, which is drawn from and integrates many areas of current psychology including neuroscience, mindfulness, CBT, DBT, emotionally-focused therapies, the mind-body connection, internal family systems, early childhood attachment and development theories.
I work with my clients to improve their relationships, reduce the impact of stress & trauma, shift out of reactivity, strengthen resilience, recover and connect to an authentic sense of self, find fulfilling life paths, leading to more openness, trust, centeredness & wholeness, to create more ease & peace in their everyday.
Aware Within is on Facebook
for your journey.