Teletherapy - Online Video Services
Are online sessions suitable for you?
Online video provides a great opportunity for us to meet. It also allows more people opportunity to access my services.
For local clients who are used to in-person sessions, there may be reasons why meeting in person is not possible. Like the current Coronavirus crisis, illness, if you work abroad, are on an extended vacation, etc.
Also, as a reminder, online support is not offered or suitable for all issues you may seek help for. For instance, I do not provide this service in cases of self harm, suicide risk, or severe depression.
How does online therapy work?
Doing counselling online in your own home may require a little planning, especially if you live with others.
Your online safety and privacy
The benefits of using Zoom
Online code of conduct
I will not record our meetings, and ask you not to do so without my written permission.
Sessions will be stopped (at full cost) if you are under the influence of alcohol or other recreational drugs.
• Reconnect with your whole being - body, mind, emotions, soul, and Self
• Increase confidence and self-worth
• Build a toolbox of self-care and life skills
• Find resolution to underlying causes of issues
• Enhance emotional agility
• Build a strong foundation and boundaries for healthy relationships
• Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and other symptoms of distress
• Experience greater connection with yourself and others
• Increase creativity and aliveness
• Live a conscious life
Body, like the mountain
To me, wholeness