An Integrative & Holistic Approach
In my private psychotherapy practice I offer individual therapy for adults. I also offer group workshops, retreats, and women's circles.
My approach with clients is holistic, client-centered, relational, trauma and nervous system-informed. I draw from - education, training, and experience - in many areas of current psychology including neuroscience, mindfulness, CBT, DBT, emotionally-focused therapies, the mind-body connection, internal family systems, narrative, somatic, attachment and developmental based theories.
I support my clients to help them recover and connect to an authentic sense of Self. Improve relationships, reduce the impact of stress & trauma, shift out of reactivity, strengthen resilience. Find fulfilling life paths, experience more openness, trust, centeredness & wholeness, more ease & peace in their everyday.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy is a process of self-exploration in which to better understand yourself, your patterns, and your inner world. With this greater understanding, healing, and connection to Self, you are better able to navigate your outer world with less reactivity and more conscious choice.
• Reconnect with your whole being - body, mind, emotions, soul, and Self
• Increase confidence and self-worth
• Build a toolbox of self-care and life skills
• Find resolution to underlying causes of issues
• Enhance emotional agility
• Build a strong foundation and boundaries for healthy relationships
• Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and other symptoms of distress
• Experience greater connection with yourself and others
• Increase creativity and aliveness
• Live a conscious life
Body, like the mountain
To me, wholeness