Phone Sessions Sessions are also offered via phone. As usual, we would first set up an appointment time and then you call me for your session. Many clients find this beneficial for a variety of reasons. For example, there are fewer distractions, when internet is not available, or they experience social anxiety or have difficulty expressing emotions in person.
Getting Started ~ What to Expect
I understand that getting started might feel a bit intimidating. So, here's a little of what to expect ...
1. Get in touch Reach out with an email or phone call and I'll be in touch, usually within 24 hours (during the week). I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Connect with Michele here.
2. A little paperwork first After we book your first session, you'll receive an email with some forms. These include intake and consent forms that outline the policies, limits of confidentiality, and financial commitment. You can fill them out ahead of time so that we can start your session with what brings you in. You can also fill them out when you arrive at the office (for in-person sessions) or we can do them together in session.
3. Arrive You attend your first session, whether in person, online, or via phone. The initial session is a time for you and I to discuss your current concerns, learn more about your background and life experiences, what you'd like to get out of therapy, and anything else that you'd like to address.
4. In Sessions - Moving Forward Your session time is an important time for you. It's a place where you can learn to find your voice, speak your thoughts and feelings, and get support with what you're looking for. The frequency of your appointments are flexible depending on your needs and other factors.
5. The Journey Any journey starts with taking one step. Will your next step take you in the direction you want to go?
A newsletter with inspiration and other good stuff every few months.
Plus, you'll be the first to know about upcoming offerings and early bird discounts.
The work of the mature human being is to carry grief in one hand and gratitude in the other. And, to be stretched large by these two things..
- FRANCIS WELLER
Michele Wolf - Registered Psychotherapist - Aware Within - Psychotherapy My philosophy. I value an integrative and holistic approach to life and wellness. Connecting to and nourishing your Self. Living with aliveness, inner peace and inspiration.
64 Hume Street Unit 201 Collingwood, ON L9Y 1V4 | 705-607-3457 | Michele [at] AwareWithin.ca